Amplifier 256-channel EEG/ERP/EP
SynAmps RT 256-channel
Using the past two decades of experience and best available technology, Neuroscan is pleased to offer the SynAmps RT to the Neuroscience community. The SynAmps RT is our most advanced and versatile amplifier, capable of recording true DC potentials contained in cognitive potentials to the fastest ABRs.
The SynAmps RT is seamlessly compatible with all of our other systems. This amplifier was designed with specific engineering considerations to provide the best possible recordings in the MRI.
The SynAmps RT uses the same trigger connector that the original SynAmps and NuAmps use, so there is no need to modify your existing stimulus protocols.
SynAmps RT Highlights
- The SynAmps RT is a 280 channel amplifier system, consisting of 4 headboxes. Each headbox has 64 monopolar, 4 bipolar, and 2 high-level input channels (for receiving voltage outputs from other equipment).
- Each channel has a dedicated 24 bit A-to-D converter, allowing high signal fidelity with low gain and a broad dynamic range.
- The SynAmps RT is a true DC amplifier, allowing acquisition of slow potentials with no high pass filtering.
- Sampling rates up to 20,000Hz (synchronized across all channels) all acquisition of activity such as ABRs (maximum low pass filter is 3500Hz).
- Combine up to 4 headboxes with a single system unit, creating a 256 channel system.
- External control of the amplifier clocks allows synchronization of multiple system units, facilitating super-high density system up to 512 channels.
- External clock control also allows synchronization with MRI scanner clocks allowing precise reduction of gradient artifact, without the need for fast sampling rates.
- Active noise cancellation ensures accurate recordings even in the most hostile electromagnetic environments.
- De-blocking Circuitry faciliates recording of EEG during TMS and other high intensity stimululatiton without compromising the integrity of the data.
- Input impedance of 10 GOhm.
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio of 110 dB.
SCAN/ESI 4.3(or newer) or CURRY 7. See also the Access SDK software (Software Development Kit) for direct access to the amplifier data stream.
Biolink Medical, representante exclusivo do produtos NeuroScan no Brasil.
No momento os produtos NeuroScan são destinados apenas para investigação científica, por isso a sua importação para o Brasil poderá ser realizada somente por cientistas, pesquisadores ou instituições de pesquisas cientifica e tecnologia. Importação para pesquisa científica, conforme Capítulo XIX da RDC n° 81/2008.Importação para pesquisa científica, conforme RDC n° 01/2008